Friday 10 September 2010

Film Profile


1. Which is your favourite film?
I have to go with Shaun of the Dead, there's so much I love about that film. It may be about zombies, but it's my feel-good film.

2. Which is your favourite British Film?
Well, obviously that'd also be Shaun of the Dead. Apart from that, I'd say Atonement. I'm not normally into romantic films, but Atonement is more than that in my opinion. Plus I love Keira Knightley's green dress.

3. Which is your favourite film genre?
Hm, well I do enjoy horror films more than I should, but generally I think I'd say drama, dramas are usually the best films.

4. Who is your favourite film actor?
I'm going to go with the 12 year old in me and say Johnny Depp. I had a huge obsession with him, it's not completely gone, but it's definitely faded (I still keep up to date with his new movies, and I will always continue to buy the DVDs)

5. Who is your favourite film director?
I think I'll say Edgar Wright. He's only directed 3 films (plus A Fistful of Fingers but that doesn't really count) and the TV show Spaced which I adore. I just love anything that Edgar, Nick Frost and Simon Pegg do. His direction style is unique and I don't think anyone else could have made Scott Pilgrim as amazing (hence why I went to see it in the cinema 3 times)

No comments:

Post a Comment