Monday 8 November 2010

Films I've seen recently


There was a Guillermo del Toro season on Film4 recently, so I watched this. I enjoyed it and the characters were very well developed.


I normally go to watch films once I'm certain that it looks good after watching the trailer. I didn't even see one trailer for this and went to see it and loved it. Although, as always, the 3D didn't add much to the film.


This is a French film about growing up within a synchronized swimming group. I'm all for obscure films, but this was a little too weird for me, and I ended up fast forwarding through the last half hour. I wouldn't recommend it.


I'd been looking forward to this film for a long time, mainly because of Simon Pegg. Before seeing it, I was uncertain because I'd heard some quite bad reviews on it. However, it exceeded my expectations and is the perfect dark comedy. John Landis is the director, and while it's no An American Werewolf in London, it's a great film with lots of comedians in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment